August 16, 2007

MUSICAL TALENT ALERT

So I know that people who read my blog are movie nerds. Well, here's hoping that you're music nerds too! For you see, dear readers, my boyfriend happens to be a part of a talented music group that just finished their new album, and it is my girlfriendly duty to inform you of this. It's hiphop, but it's hiphop that even non-hiphop lovers can appreciate. They don't rap about bitches and hos over dirrrty Southern beats, but rather compose thoughtful and clever rhymes about life, love and music over beats that could stand on their own. So head on down to http://myspace.com/lyricalcollective and give their first three singles a listen. (I'll know if you do, because I get up-to-the-minute reports about how many plays they've gotten courtesy of my ecstatic bf.)

No comments: