February 27, 2008

Sweater from the dark side

A few weeks ago, I bought this delightful sweater at Old Navy.





A cute little number, don't ya think? Anyway, I've worn it a couple of times since. But yesterday I noticed something very alarming. Lurking in the midst of my lovely sweater was the unmistakable figure of...





DARTH VADER!!!

Oddly enough, this stylized Darth Vader does not appear anywhere else on the sweater, just in the one place. I happen to think this is way cooler than the Jesus figure in the toast or the Mother Theresa in the cinnamon bun.

On an unrelated note, I've been getting nice emails and comments from readers saying that I do not write often enough. This is true. But in my defense, I'm a very busy lady who posts as often as time and inspiration will allow. I'm not just sitting here atop a mountain of unpublished posts and cackling maliciously as I build suspense, I promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darth Vader on a sweater . . . it must be a sign.

I'm a regular reader of this blog, and I'd prefer your always entertaining updates every few days to a daily blog that wasn't very interesting.