Hey everyone, I found an upcoming movie that makes Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen look like the epitome of logical, linear storytelling. It truly must be seen to be believed.
Probably NSFW and definitely NSF most human eyes, but so worth it.
Without further ado, I present: Robo Geisha.
1. Despite all the insane shit going on, the voiceover might be the best part. Although shrimp to the eyes is fucking amazing.
2. Is that a modified version of the riff from "Live and Let Die" in the background?!
3. Why are they crediting the special FX artists in the middle of the trailer?
4. I'm pretty sure this movie was created by putting random words next to "Geisha" and creating scenes around the resulting phrases.
5. Did I see this correctly...are those buildings BLEEDING when destroyed?
6. I think this movie will exceed the legal limit for UTTER INSANITY in a single film.
The release dates are uncertain, but here's the IMDb page if you simply must stay in the loop.