March 19, 2007

Craigslist Fun!

Craigslist can be a useful tool, for finding things such as apartments and jobs. It can also be bizarre and supremely entertaining. Here, I share with you some of the treats that can be found on this wonderful site on any given day.

- Need some extra money, ladies? Maybe you should give this stud a call.

- I know guys like sports and naked women, but I have rarely seen the two combined in such an innovative fashion as this.

- Why do Harvard students always get such incredible opportunities?

- In the "Lost and Found" section...nice.

- A hilarious entry from Toronto ... sounds like something out of a movie.

- If you're in the Chicago area, I would recommend taking this guy up on his offer.

- Usually anything involving turtles is funny, but this is above and beyond.

- This one left me speechless. I don't know how to respond.

- All the bagpipe jokes you'll ever need.

- Alas. Too little, too late.

- Bad dog!

- How nice of this fellow to share this life milestone with the world.

- A tough decision.

- Spam haikus! Yes!

- Ouch!

I could go on forever, but I'll stop here. I do, however, encourage you to find your own Craigslist fun!

No comments: